Food Log
Breakfast
2 cups Godiva chocolate raspberry coffee with fat-free half&half
1 piece of wheat toast w/ butter
1 egg, fried
Lunch
1 can diet Barq's root beer
3 bites of a leftover grilled chicken sandwich w/ provolone cheese on a french roll
3 tater tots
nachos w/ mozzarella cheese and jalapeno peppers (lots)
Snack
grande non-fat Chai tea latte
3 fat-free Fig Newtons
4 bites of a crispy marshmallow square
Dinner
1 bowl Bob Evans beef stew
1 bowl Bob Evans mashed potatoes
Snack
1 box Raisinettes (2 servings)
Fitness Log
None.
Journal Entry
Being a lazy over-fed slob today. We've watched 4 movies, it's ridiculous - but it's cold and cloudy outside, so there's not much fun to be had out there. I should be studying, but I'm not. Should be working, but I'm not. Should be doing chores, but I'm not. Just being a lazy over-fed slob.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment